CBD and cannabis are personal.
The key to endo·compatibility is in your DNA.
How your DNA becomes an Endo·Decoded report.
While 99.9% of your DNA is identical to every other person on the planet, there is a 0.1% that is absolutely unique to you. These differences in your DNA are called variants.
Variants in your DNA can be linked to certain health conditions, and even physical traits, like eye colour or a cleft chin. Variants in our DNA are also responsible for our individual experience with cannabinoids and CBD, and can tell us:
- Whether we can tolerate THC in any form, including full spectrum, isolate and broad-spectrum products.
- The genetic expression, or effect, individual terpenes will have on your endocannabinoid system.
- Your metabolic function level (ultra-fast, average or poor metabolizer) which determines the dosing.
- Any drug-to-drug interactions you could experience.
Your saliva, and the skin on your gums and the inside of your cheeks, contain DNA. When you swab your cheeks and gums using our DNA collection tool, your DNA is captured in the swab and blue solution for our lab to analyze.
Once our CLIA-certified lab extracts your DNA from the cells on the swab, it is processed through our patent pending genomics super-chip. Oure genomics super-chip reads the story behind the hundreds of thousands of variants in your unique genome.
As your genetic data is analyzed, your personalized Endo·Decoded report is generated. Each variant is analyzed based on well-established scientific and medical research.
Endo·dna is endo·compatiblity backed by science.
Scientific research papers and clinical studies analyzed
Years combined scientific knowledge and real-world experience
endocannabinoid SNPs analyzed
Years developing Endo·dna super-chip
What your DNA can tell you about you and using CBD and cannabis for health and wellness.
Stress and anxiousness
Susceptibility to feelings of stress or anxiousness.
How your genetics affect specific areas of the brain that may trigger stress or anxiousness.
Which cannabinoid ratios and terpene profiles may lessen or avoid feelings of stress or anxiousness.
Your pain sensitivity levels.
Propensity to experience side-effects from opioids.
The specific CBD:THC ratios which are better suited for pain management.
Could cannabis use interfere with the quality of your sleep.
What your genetics imply about your stages of sleep.
Your metabolic response to orally ingested THC.
How well your body metabolizes THC. Genetic propensity to higher levels of THC inyour blood.
Methods of cannabinoid administration thatmay support your overall health goals.
Risks of dependency for your specific genetic profile.
The latest research on dependency and your genetic profile.
Low risk alternatives to discuss with your physician.
The relationship between genetics and memory impairment.
Your specific ability to sustain attention and retain stimuli after consuming THC.
Cannabinoids to avoid when cognitive function is an issue.
Mood Disturbancesand Feelings of Depression
Your genetics and your overall happiness.
The current science on feelings of depression and your unique genetic profile.
The link between chronic pain and feelings of depression. Cannabinoids that may support elevated mood.
Your relative risk of psychosis when consuming THC.
Suggestions for alternative forms of THC and specific formulations if risks are present.
Direction to consult with healthcare professions if significant risks are present.
Endo·dna helps you discover the optimal CBD and THC products based on your own DNA.
- Learn the most ideal ratios, methods and dosing for your body.
- Know which terpenes and cannabinoids to seek out or to avoid.
- Understand any risks or benefits from using cannabinoids.
- Identify the specific products and brands most aligned with your genetics.
More control, fewer surprises.
- Your data is secure and safe on Amazon’s AWS servers. You control it, you own it.
- A secure and private personal health portal that abides by the HIPAA regulations and guidelines for data privacy and security to safeguard medical information.
- We help you uncover which cannabinoid formulations work best for you.
- Alert you to possible adverse reactions.
- Provide information to eliminate the possibility of drug-to-drug interactions.
- Deliver suggestions to optimize your dosing and cannabinoid ratios for the best possible health outcome.
- Promise lifetime updates as science and research discovers more about the endocannabinoid system, cannabinoid genomics and how they impact your health.
Two guaranteed ways to uncover your unique Endo·Aligned formulations.
Let us be your DNA and cannabinoid formulation matchmaker!
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed health care provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.