Get smarter about your CBD and cannabinoid products.
Endo·Decoded is the most comprehensive endo·compatibility report available today.
Welcome to a world where CBD and cannabinoid decisions are personalized.
This is truly wellness decoded. The Endo·dna test analyzes your specific DNA markers to provide a personalized report, Endo·Decoded, that can help guide your decisions in choosing the right product with the right:
Full-spectrum, isolate or broad-spectrum
The amount you take and when you take it
Flower, aerosol, vaping, sublingual (under the tongue), topical, edible
Personalized. Informative. Actionable.
Your Endo·Decoded report holds the keys to help guide your experience with cannabinoids and CBD. It clearly summarizes any associations in your specific genetic results that may impact your use of cannabinoids or CBD, and provides an in-depth look at the specific:
- Gene that has been identified and discusses how it responds to cannabinoids and CBD.
- Marker, gene or allele that is associated with a specific chromosome and used to either identify chromosomes or locate other genes or alleles.
- Genotype, or set of genes in your DNA, which are responsible for a particular trait.
- Endo·Aligned formulation suggestions which match your specific gene variants.
- Relevant scientific and clinical research for each section discussed.
- Links and options to explore the research deeper.
- Contextual information specific to your gene variants.
- Insightful general information related to the genetic marker and subject matter.
- Endo·Aligned commercially available product suggestions.
Endo·Decoded is more control, fewer risks.
- Your data is secure and safe on Amazon’s AWS servers. You control it, you own it.
- A secure and private personal health portal that abides by the HIPAA regulations and guidelines for data privacy and security to safeguard medical information.
- We help you uncover which cannabinoid formulations work best for you.
- Alert you to possible adverse reactions.
- Provide information to eliminate the possibility of drug-to-drug interactions.
- Deliver suggestions to optimize your dosing and cannabinoid ratios for the best possible health outcome.
- Promise lifetime updates as science and research discovers more about the endocannabinoid system, cannabinoid genomics and how they impact your health.
Ready to take control of your cannabis use?
Endo·Decoded variance report demystifies endocannabinoid DNA.
Stress and anxiousness
Susceptibility to feelings of stress or anxiousness.
How your genetics affect specific areas of the brain that may trigger stress or anxiousness.
Which cannabinoid ratios and terpene profiles may lessen or avoid feelings of stress or anxiousness.
Your pain sensitivity levels.
Propensity to experience side-effects from opioids.
The specific CBD:THC ratios which are better suited for pain management.
Could cannabis use interfere with the quality of your sleep.
What your genetics imply about your stages of sleep.
Your metabolic response to orally ingested THC.
How well your body metabolizes THC. Genetic propensity to higher levels of THC inyour blood.
Methods of cannabinoid administration thatmay support your overall health goals.
Risks of dependency for your specific genetic profile.
The latest research on dependency and your genetic profile.
Low risk alternatives to discuss with your physician.
The relationship between genetics and memory impairment.
Your specific ability to sustain attention and retain stimuli after consuming THC.
Cannabinoids to avoid when cognitive function is an issue.
Mood Disturbancesand Feelings of Depression
Your genetics and your overall happiness.
The current science on feelings of depression and your unique genetic profile.
The link between chronic pain and feelings of depression. Cannabinoids that may support elevated mood.
Your relative risk of psychosis when consuming THC.
Suggestions for alternative forms of THC and specific formulations if risks are present.
Direction to consult with healthcare professions if significant risks are present.
Two guaranteed ways to uncover your unique Endo·Aligned formulations.
Let us be your DNA and cannabinoid formulation matchmaker!
You’re just 3 simple steps from revealing your perfect endo·compatibility product match!
Create your secure and private account on mydna.live.
Our home-based saliva collection kit is all you need to send your DNA to our lab.
Access your personalized Endo·Decoded™ results and Endo·Aligned™ formulations and product suggestions.
You’re 30 seconds away from uncovering your unique endo·compatibility!
Create your secure and private account on mydna.live.
Upload your digital DNA report directly into our endo·compatibility super-chip and algorithm.
30-seconds is all it takes to analyze your exiting raw DNA data through our customized genomics super-chip.
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed health care provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.