The breakthrough DNA test that matches you with the right cannabinoid products for your wellness journey.
Take the guesswork out of finding the right CBD or cannabinoid product for you.
Your Endo·Decoded DNA variance report maps your unique endocompatibility to make finding the right CBD and cannabinoid product easy.
- Learn the most ideal ratios, methods, and dosing of cannabinoids and CBD for your body.
- Uncover which terpenes and cannabinoids will give you the biggest benefit, and those that you should avoid.
- Understand any risks and benefits of using CBD and cannabinoids for your body.
- Find products available in your local area that are most closely aligned with your genotype.
- Create your own wellness journey with personalized information available at your fingertips through Mydna.live.
Mydna.live makes cannabis and CBD personal.
Explore your unique endocompatibility profile in a safe and secure online portal tailored just for you.
- Access your full endocompatibility profile detailed in 60 different reports.
- Personalized risk assessment summary profile for each report.
- Individualized Wellness Plan.
- Endo·Aligned formulations suggestions.
- Product marketplace where you can find Endo·Aligned Trusted Formulations.
- Product geolocator for Endo·Aligned Trusted Formulations in your area.
Endo·dna™ is endocompatibility backed by science.
Scientific research papers and clinical studies analyzed
Years combined scientific knowledge and real-world experience
endocannabinoid genes anyalyzed
Years developing Endo·dna super-chip
Your personalized Endo·Decoded DNA variance report is actionable information you can use today.
Uncover your unique endocannabinoid genotype.
Precision matching of cannabinoid and THC ratios and terpene profiles for your health goals.
Map potential risks or possible drug-to-drug interactions.
Alert you to possible risks and potential benefits of using cannabinoid for your specific genotype.
Suggest possible Endo·Aligned formulations for your specific genotype.
Match Endo·Aligned formulation ratios and profiles with products available in your area.
Your Endo·Decoded™ report translates your DNA to help you optimize your cannabinoid experience.
Stress/Anxiousness and Cannabinoids
Pain and Cannabinoids
Sleep and Cannabinoids
THC and Metabolism
Opioid Dependance and Cannabinoids
Cannabinoids and Cognitive Function
Cannabinoids and Feelings of Depression
THC and Suspetibility To Psychosis
Take a peek!
Download a sample of the Endo·Decoded DNA variance report and explore the possibilities it holds for you.
- 60 Mini-reports in 12 different categories
- Wellness Plan.
- Endo·Aligned formulations suggestions.
- Endo·Aligned Product Marketplace.
Simple as 1, 2, 3
Activate your unique license key and register your DNA sample in your personal health and wellness portal on www.mydna.live.
Upload your raw digital DNA report directly into our endo·compatibility super-chip and algorithm.
Access your personalized Endo·Decoded Report and explore the Endo·Aligned™ product formulation suggestions that are best for you.
Don’t have raw DNA test results from 23andMe or Ancestry DNA?
No problem! Get your Endo·dna DNA Colleciton Kit now.
The most comprehensive, scientifically valid DNA test for endo·compatibility available. The perfect solution for anyone who has never received a DNA analysis (i.e. 23andMe, Ancestry DNA or another consumer DNA company).
Smarter cannabis and CBD use comes with the highest security available.
Your privacy and data security is our top priority.
Information you need to know.
Endocanna Health, Inc. does not provide medical services. Endocanna Health’s reports are not to be considered or construed to be medical advice. The information contained in Endocanna Health’s reports is not intended to be substituted for the advice or consultation of a medical professional. Endocanna Health’s reports include cannabinoid compound suggestions based on your DNA and do not constitute medical advice, diagnosis, or consultation. Endocanna Health does not take responsibility for any side effects or medical issues that may arise from your use or consumption of the suggested cannabinoid compounds. Endocanna Health recommends consulting with a medical professional before use of any suggested cannabinoid compounds. Use of Endocanna Health’s DNA kit or information from Endocanna Health’s reports is not to be considered a medical treatment or a substitute for any treatment from a licensed health care provider. Endocanna Health makes no guarantees regarding your personal health, implied or otherwise, based on the results provided by Endocanna Health’s report.